1. Know what you are good at and improve on those skills and talents. Assess your strengths and weaknesses, and try to better yourself in those areas where you are weak.
2. There has to be a destination for every journey, so, you need to be very clear about your goals and what you want to accomplish, and then get set go.
3. Never stop learning and upgrading yourself. These are the times when only those who can pace themselves with the changing trends and times can survive.
4. Always try to make friends with those who are more experienced and better than you professionally and personally. Because then you can learn so many things from them and move up.
5. Show interest in the work you do, don’t just do the work because you have to. When you start enjoying and loving the work you do. It reflects in your performance.
6. Mould yourself into a sort of person, whom people trust and can count on. People should feel motivated and better when they talk to you.
7. Today most of the jobs are accomplished on team basis and for you to better and prosper, it is equally important that your team also performs well. So, be a good team player, and mould yourself to the level that you are there for the team and the team is there for you. And together you can accomplish any task.
8. These are the days when professionally and otherwise, looks does matter. So, take good care of yourself, to keep yourself physically active.
9. To be an achiever doesn’t mean that you have to be always work focused. Take some time out to reboot and energize yourself, this will give you the strength to reach your goals.
10. Have broader and long term goals. Don’t just limit yourself to short term goals, dream big and as you progress make sure that those around you also progress and proper. Because that is the real definition of success.